Our commercial demo program is extremely popular with dealers around the world. Here’s how it works:
- Present the gplink products to your prospects.
- Contact gplink with details of the fleet and request the demo form
- Have appropriate personnel from your clients’ fleet complete the paperwork
- Install units aboard demo vessel
- After 90 days, your client either pays for the hardware and first year of service or you remove the units and return the hardware to gplink.
This is all done at no cost to your customer, and we’ve found that gplink sells itself in almost every case.